Advanced Ceramics Supplier
Technical | Industrial | Fine Ceramics
3D PRINTED CERAMICS
Calix is proud to offer this innovative technology to our customers. Learn how 3D Printed Ceramics are changing the industry as we know it. Contact our ceramic engineers today to get started with 3D Ceramic Solutions.
Experience The Calix Ceramics Solutions Difference
Calix Ceramic Solutions is uniquely suited to identify and meet the needs of its customers:
- When you call you’ll speak to an experienced engineer with a diverse knowledge of ceramic materials and solutions
- Calix Ceramic Solutions commits lab time and development resources to find solutions to the unique problems their customers are experiencing
- With access to multiple ceramic partners we’re suited to find you the right solution regardless of requirements or order size
Calix Ceramic Solutions Offers
- Ceramic characterization & failure analysis
- Full advanced ceramic material portfolio
- Ceramic application and design for advanced ceramic manufacturing support
- Thermal ceramics services
- Ceramic to metal integration and assembly services
- Easy company to work with and willingness to work with your company in a non-traditional manner:
- Ceramic Coatings and Sputtered Materials
- Advanced Ceramic Technical Services
- Ceramic Processing and Product Consulting
- Engineered ceramics for corrosion, abrasion & wear resistance
- Ceramic Technology related products; powders, wheels, machines
Hear What Our Customers Have To Say
BrandonHigh Temperature Equipment Manufacturer
The Calix staff as a whole have been amazing. Their response time and willingness to help us with our projects are unmatched in comparison to other companies that I have tried to purchase from in the past.
The Labbe LabUniversity of Colorado - Boulder
Calix Ceramics has been a research collaborator with the University of Colorado Boulder since 2019. The team at Calix has always been willing to tackle the toughest challenges, bringing their expertise in ceramics manufacturing to combustion experimentation. It has been a pleasure working with Nik Nos - whose dedication and prompt communication has contributed to the development of a new digital ceramic fabrication process for microscale applications.
BradHigh Temperature Wear Industry
I would like to thank you for the quick response time on getting my Extrusion dies manufactured and delivered to us. it is always nice to know we will get a quality product in a timely manner.
DaveChemical Processing Industry
The technical sales staff at Calix make it easy to conduct business and grow in the area of engineered ceramics. Their knowledge and experience is unmatched as they have been very helpful and have established themselves as a leader in this vast industry.